Join Us For A Fashion Design Lesson!
Students will learn the fundamentals in figure drawing, basic anatomy, proportions and designer sketches. Our instructors will discuss art concepts including soft strokes, values, proportions, shading and blending. Garment and clothing details are also discussed. Students will learn basic anatomy, figure and technical drawings techniques in croquis construction.
We encourage students to ask questions, share their work, and chat as we draw. We will provide useful tips and techniques on how to draw textures such as fur, feathers, sequins, and ribbons. Once they build a solid foundation and keep practicing, they will be able to sketch a multitude of realistic designs with confidence.
What you will need for sketching:
• Q-tip for smudging
• coloring materials
• a phone or computer with Zoom (zoom.us) installed to attend class
Rules for joining the class:
• Please keep your microphone muted
• Raise your hand if you have a question
• Show your art up close to the camera when asked to share progress
• No recording the lesson out of respect to other students
All lessons are held virtually in real time online in California Pacific Standard Time.
*Class is non-refundable but may be transferred to a different class or different family.