Join Us For An Art Lesson!
Students will learn how to sketch using basic shapes and shading techniques. Our instructors will discuss art concepts including soft strokes, values, proportions, shading and blending. We encourage students to ask questions, share their work, and chat as we draw. We will provide useful tips and techniques on how to draw difficult features such as fur, eyes, and noses. Once they build a solid foundation and keep practicing, they will be able to sketch a multitude of realistic animals with confidence.
All lessons are held virtually in real time online in California Pacific Standard Time.
What you will need for sketching:
• Q-tip for smudging
• a phone or computer with Zoom (zoom.us) installed to attend class
Rules for joining the class:
• Please keep your microphone muted
• Raise your hand if you have a question
• Show your art up close to the camera when asked to share progress
• No recording the lesson out of respect to other students
*Class is non-refundable but may be transferred to a different class or different family.