Club Young Art Pass
- Our Club Pass provides you access to virtual lessons held via Zoom and our on-demand library. Each class is led by an engaging art instructor who guides the lesson with step-by-step instructions.
- Class size is dependent on the number of students per session. Each class can take up to 100 students at a time, however, our classes average between 10-20 students.
- Most classes are tailored for students 4 years old and up; However, we encourage students of all ages to participate with a guardian or an art buddy if they do not meet the age requirement for a specific class.
- The Club Pass is not a recurring charge. There are no hidden fees or extra charges. If you love our virtual lessons, we encourage you to sign up for more months.
- You can purchase multiple passes and use them consecutively so you do not miss out on any new classes that are added weekly.
- Our virtual lessons take you on an adventure to explore the Elements & Principles of Art and Design! Students will learn the fundamentals of the craft while creating one-of-a-kind projects with guidance from a live instructor.
- If students will be joining the same class on the same device, you can share the pass! Please note, you are able to log in on only one device at a time.
- With a Club Pass, you have direct access to the lessons listed on the member schedule. Under each class you will find a ‘Click Here’ button which will launch Zoom on your device.
- Each lesson requires paper, pencil, and coloring materials of any kind such as colored pencils, markers, watercolors, crayons, or other supplies.
- Yes! You can access our virtual lessons anywhere. Please note all our classes are held Pacific Standard Time. Make sure to plan your schedule according to your time zone.
- Once you add the pass to your cart, at checkout you will see “Send Coupons to..” on our system. You can select the recipient of the coupon and the delivery date of the e-gift certificate. Once received, recipients can activate their Club Pass when ready!
- Use the link below to direct you right to the page!
- No worries, our team is here to help! You can use our LiveChat Support Bot or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our classes are usually instructed once. Keep an eye out for recurring classes.
To preserve and respect the privacy of our students, only the instructor video is recorded. Club Pass holders have access to our pre-recorded ‘Video Library’ located in the ‘Member Schedule’ tab.
We are committed to keeping your privacy. Our zoom recordings record (1) the speaker view, (2) the shared screen view, (3) the speaker and the shared screen view, and the (4) the audio from the classes. We do not record the gallery view of attendees.
Note: Please note that not all classes will be available for VOD.
Your Club Pass purchase will be active from the moment of your purchase. You will receive your login details (including password) via email. You will also receive a quick guide on how to access the pass.
Select a date and time you’d like to attend class and your class length (60 minutes, 90 minutes, or 120 minutes). Classes are held on the hour and half hour every hour.
Classes are held in a group setting, but learners are each allowed to choose a subject of their interest. Art instructors walk learners through the creation of their art piece with step-by-step guidance.
- We serve all ages! Any learners under 4 years old just need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their class. Learners ages 4+ may be dropped off.
- You can book a class using our Open Table booking process here.
- If you would like to do longer than 60 minutes, just leave us a note at the checkout page in the Special Request field. Open Table will not charge you but will show the cost of the class as a disclaimer. Any fees that may be due can be paid in the studio upon check-in.
- Our customer service team is always happy to assist you with checking this! Just send us a message on LiveChat or give us a call at 650-899-0700.
After purchasing services, email our team at email@example.com and we can assist you in getting a receipt for reimbursement!
- Not at all! Young Art instructors work with all art backgrounds, strengthening each students skill set.
- Our instructors hold bachelor’s degrees and professional training in animation, illustration, studio art, design, and caricature.
- Through step-by-step instruction and an easy-to-follow format, our teachers guide students through the techniques and processes of learning sketching, cartooning, painting, animal drawing, landscape composition, and clay sculpture.
If you are able to come pick up your order at Westfield Valley Fair, Santa Clara – please use the coupon code “localpickup”.
**Note: If you use this code, your order will not ship.**