Frequently Asked Questions
- You can browse our class selection at youngartusa.eventbrite.com.
- Upon registering for a class of your choice, Eventbrite will send you a confirmation email with a link to access your Zoom class.
- The class will have an instructor who will assist you step-by-step and provide answers to your questions.
- You’ll need to use a device with a microphone, web cam, and the latest version of Zoom downloaded. Most laptops, tablets, and phones come with built-in camera and microphone these days.
- If you enroll multiple learners in one class, they may share the same device, but we recommend adding both of their names to the Zoom so the instructor can address both students during the class.
- The Zoom link can either be accessed through your
Eventbrite email confirmation or your Eventbrite account. If you have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
- We recommend logging in on your internet browser or downloading the Eventbrite app to access your tickets.
- If accessing through your
email confirmation, click the orange “Go to online event page” button and it will take you to a page with a play button. To enter your Zoom you will need to click the play button when the class is scheduled to start.
- If accessing through your
Eventbrite account, go to “Tickets” and select your registration you wish to access. Click “View Links” then click the play button.
Having trouble accessing your class? Try the following:
- Make sure you are using the same email address to access your tickets as you used to register for the class. If you try to click the “Go to online Event Page” link in your Eventbrite confirmation email using a different email address, you will get a locked event, not a play button.
- If you are using an iPad, we recommend accessing your tickets directly through your Eventbrite account.
- Make sure your have the latest version of Zoom downloaded on the device you are using for class.
- The materials needed for each class differs based on the subject.
- For drawing classes, we recommend a paper, pencil, eraser, and your favorite coloring tools.
- For clay classes, we recommend air dry clay of various colors, or white clay that you can paint once dried.
- For digital art lessons, we recommend using the Sketchbook Pro app.
- Not at all! Young Art instructors work with all art backgrounds, strengthening each students skill set.
- For safety, we do require that students have their camera on at the beginning of class to allow the instructor to confirm your student’s identity.
- Our instructors may also ask students to show their artwork at points throughout the lesson to check in on everyone’s progress, though you are not required to share if you do not wish to.
- All Young Art classes, events, and camps are held in Pacific Standard Time.
- Our instructors hold bachelor’s degrees and professional training in animation, illustration, studio art, design, and caricature.
- Through step-by-step instruction and an easy-to-follow format, our teachers guide students through the techniques and processes of learning sketching, cartooning, painting, animal drawing, landscape composition, and clay sculpture.
- We do our very best to ensure the safety of our students, which is why we do not provide direct Zoom links that can be shared outside of the registered attendees.
- Each Eventbrite ticket allows access only to the registered attendee, keeping the classroom secure.
- While in the class we politely remind students that recording is not allowed for everyone’s privacy as well as keep the chatbox limited to interaction with the host only.
- The instructor monitors the class throughout the entire lesson to ensure that the classroom remains child appropriate.
- We are happy to help! If you miss a virtual lesson you can email us at email@example.com to schedule a makeup lesson.
- Art products and services are non-refundable.
If you are able to come pick up your order at Westfield Valley Fair, Santa Clara – please use the coupon code “localpickup”.
**Note: If you use this code, your order will not ship.**